Monday, July 26, 2010

The Versatile Blogger Award



Oh... My.... Gosh.....  I am just absolutely giddy right now!  Seriously giddy!  It is 11 o'clock at night and I am so excited I can't stand it!  Do you want to know why?  Are you ready?  Here is comes!!!!

I just won my first blog award!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you hear that?!  I said my MY FIRST BLOG AWARD!!!!!

It is called the The Versatile Blogger Award and it was awarded to me, by a dear women a world away.  My Sweet Little House is a beautiful blog written by a women named "Sweetums".  She fits her name, because she is sweet and wonderful and she has been lending me support and such kind words since I started.  I thank you "Sweetums" from the bottom of my heart.  It is so nice to get to know you.  A hundred times, thank you.

In order the accept this award, I have to thank the person who bestowed it upon me.  That was the easy part.  Now I have to share seven things about myself and list 15 blogs that I have discovered and that I have found fantastic!  Seven things huh?

1.  I am left handed.  Even though I can't cut with scissors I still think I am blessed with that trait.
2.  I love to cook because I love to feed people.
3.  I make my children try new foods all of the time.  The best was when I talked my daughter into eating a sardine.  I know, I am terrible.
4.  My favorite dates are dinner and a bookstore.
5.  I make a mean pot of spaghetti sauce... One day I will blog it.. I haven't decided if I am going to divulge the secret just yet.
6.  I would love to live in Chicago and I would love to visit Paris and London.
7.  I love farmer's markets!


Here are my 15!  These were hard decisions to make!  I believe everyone deserves an award for following their passions!

1.  My Sweet Little House
2.ReFresh
3.Caveman Cooking
4.Foodie House
5.French Press Memos
6.Foodulation
7.Jacobs Kitchen
8.doghillkitchen
9.Froandafork
10.The Dirty Oven
11.zomppa
12.Frombatoparis
13.Sugar & Spice & Everything Nice
14.Chilicheesefries
15.Torviewtoronto

These are in no particular order.  I love to read all of these blogs and they continue to inspire me everyday.  It is with great honor that I pass the award on to them.  Please check out these blogs too!  I will keep a chunk of it myself.  If I had a certificate to print out, my mother would put in the binder of awards that she has been saving for me.  This one is my proudest moments.  (not at all like the "Thanks for Participating" award in gym)

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on a job well done! Hooray to you! I love how you made your daughter eat a sardine! That is so great... we tried an oyster on my 8 year old boy this year and it did not go over so well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Sara congrats on the first award, I was delighted to see my name on the list and am so honoured you included me :)
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! You gotta love bloggers spreading the love ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! Dinner and a bookstore does sound like an awesome date :)

    ReplyDelete